Bilingual Account Manager (French and English)
Ottawa, ON, Canada
Industry: Building Material
Permanent - Full Time
$55,000 + bonus ($82-85k OTE)
About the job
Are you looking for a growing company offering meaningful career opportunities?
Your search stops here!
Our client is looking for a Bilingual Account Manager (French and English) to join their team in Ottawa!
This position offers an excellent training program to help you develop to your highest potential.
As a Bilingual Account Manager (French and English), you will:
- Make outside, in-person sales growing a loyal customer base within a designated geographical area
while strengthening the company’s position or market share within the territory
- Develop, analyze, and manage business plans related to the customer database to effectively maintain
and grow sales
- Using Time and Territory Management (TTM), zone territory by customer potential and previous sales,
create/own daily schedule, and utilize sales productivity tools
- Demonstrate consultative selling; convince customers that they have a need for a product or service
- Analyze and identify which customers to target, what criteria to use to select customers, and create
business plans to identify customer potential
- Collaborate with a variety of departments to be a successful account manager (materials management,
logistics, credit, marketing, technical services, and customer service)
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field preferred (but not required)
Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in account/territory management
Client-focused solutions experience
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Ability to manage multiple projects and relationships simultaneously
Extended Health insurance including medical, dental and vision benefits
3 weeks paid vacation
RRSP matching program
Company credit card
Company gas card
MT Talent Solutions is a Canadian Recruiting Firm specializing in providing a holistic approach to recruiting, by ensuring that the right chemistry exists between the candidate and the employer in order to form a long-lasting relationship. This holistic approach in recruitment focuses not only on candidates’ skills and experience, but the candidate as a whole.