Bilingual Customer Service (French and English)
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Industry: Medical Devices
Permanent - Full Time
$50,000 - $52,000
About the job
Are you looking for a growing company offering meaningful career opportunities?
Your search stops here!
Our client in the medical device industry is currently looking to add 2 Bilingual Customer Service Representatives to their Mississauga team.
As a Bilingual (French and English) Customer Service Representative, you’ll answer inbound calls from B2B customers.
- Answering incoming B2B customer calls in a professional and prompt manner
- Managing the customer care group inbox to ensure timely responses to all emails
- Ensuring customer call details are entered in the database for tracking purposes
- Communicating directly with customers by telephone and/or electronically when required
- Liaise with various internal departments to follow up on issues/queries when required
Apply today and work in a dynamic team!
Excellent communication skills in English and French
University degree or college diploma preferred but not required
Availability between the hours of 8:00 am and 8:00 pm (EST)
Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience
Efficient time management, including the ability to multitask, organize and prioritize
Extended health benefits (medical, dental & vision)
3 weeks vacation plus 8 health & wellness days
Discount on company products
Hybrid work enviroment (post-covid; currently working remotely during covid)
RRSP matching program (up to 5%)
MT Talent Solutions is a Canadian Recruiting Firm specializing in providing a holistic approach to recruiting, by ensuring that the right chemistry exists between the candidate and the employer in order to form a long-lasting relationship. This holistic approach in recruitment focuses not only on candidates’ skills and experience, but the candidate as a whole.