Bilingual Fundraising Manager (French and English)
Industry: Non-Profit - Education
Permanent - Full Time
About the job
Our client is seeking a Bilingual (FR/EN) Fundraising Manager to join their non-profit organization!
With offices located in Toronto, Ottawa, and Montreal — this role is open in all three cities.
- Meet annual targets by securing funding such as investments and/or major gift agreements from various sources (government/corporate/individual).
- Manage large fund portfolio including grants, government contracts, major gifts, etc.
- Plan and execute events with partners/donors.
- Document workflow, high-level key information, etc.
- Constantly build government relationships to promote initiatives and programs with proven successes in non-profit advocacy.
- Evaluate impact reports.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Must be fully bilingual in French and English, oral and written
Previous experience in a fundraising role is an asset
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Ability to multitask
Full extended benefits including medical, dental and vision
Work in a dynamic team!
MT Talent Solutions is a Canadian Recruiting Firm specializing in providing a holistic approach to recruiting, by ensuring that the right chemistry exists between the candidate and the employer in order to form a long-lasting relationship. This holistic approach in recruitment focuses not only on candidates’ skills and experience, but the candidate as a whole.